Create a blog post subtitle that summarizes your post in a few short, punchy sentences and entices your audience to continue reading.
Instagram can be a very effective marketing tool when it is done correctly. As a business it allows you to promote to a wider audience and showcase your products and services differently.
1. Create a Custom Hashtag for your business- Use your tag line that you have your business and turn it into a hashtag. Use this hashtag in your posts so people will recognize your brand and your posts
2. Use Hashtags on your posts- this will help you gain followers and potential clients as Instagram users search through photos as per hashtags.
3. Engage with your Followers- this is social media after all so reply to comments and likes. Of course go and follow, comment and like on other users profiles
4. Add a location to your posts- this can help users find your brick and mortar store or just informing people where you are traveling
5. Only post content related to your business- this is your business account so you want to keep it mostly business related. You can add more of a personal touch occasionally but remember that your followers are there for your products and services.
These are only 5 tips out of many that can be helpful for your Instagram account. If you are struggling with understanding hashtags or your business account you can download my Free PDF on How to gain Instagram followers when you sign up for my newsletter below. If you are do not have the time to do this yourself please contact myself so that we can help you succeed in this online world.